The front nine of this Leroy Springs and Company, Inc. golf course was designed by legendary architect Donald Ross in 1947. The second nine, designed by George Cobb, was opened 12 years later. A complete renovation of the course was completed in the summer of 2008 under the direction of Clyde Johnston. The greens were converted to one of the heat tolerant ultradwarf bermudas, MiniVerdi. The course features a driving range, snack bar, and a well stocked pro shop.
Paintball Sports Promotions