Woodside Cemetery was established in 1880 by the Clover Presbyterian Church. In 1906, the property was deeded to the Town of Clover as a town cemetery. This cemetery is home to the Clover Veterans Memorial which was dedicated in November 2005 "In Honor and Memory of Those Who Served in Peace and War to Preserve Freedom." Woodside Cemetery now encompasses 14.6 acres of land with over 3,500 marked graves and between 500 and 600 unmarked graves.
Woodside Cemetery is governed by Rules and Regulations set forth by the Clover Town Council. A burial permit is required for all interments. Lots are available in Woodside Cemetery.
Going On Faith Conference