- Lake Wylie Dam– Fort Mill Side
- Westminster Park — Rock Hill Side
- Cherry Park in Rock Hill
- Tega Cay Beach Club Park
- Tega Cay Memorial Gardens
- The Covered Bridge at the top of Rock Hill’s Riverwalk — parking and bathrooms at the top!
- Main Street Feel — I especially like shooting in Fort Mill’s main street and Baxter Village
- Kingsley Town Center in Fort Mill — interesting architecture as well as a pretty pond and decks (and terrific restaurants!)
- The Courthouse in York on Main Street
- Glencairn Gardens in Rock Hill
- Draper Wildlife
- Winthrop University Campus — Weekends Only
Several of our farms in York County and the Anne Springs Close Greenway also allow professional photography, but for a fee. Please be respectful of that and call ahead or research online for specifications.
Don’t forget to tag us in your family photos on social media with #VisitYorkCounty!
List contributions provided in part by Carissa Rogers Photography.