Clover Community Cemetery

About

Clover Community Cemetery was established circa 1880 by Clover Methodist Chapel. The records are unclear about when it was conveyed to the Town. Clover Community Cemetery is 3.2 acres of land and is located at the end of Armstrong Street.

Clover Community Cemetery is governed by Rules and Regulations set forth by the Clover Town Council. A burial permit is required for all interments. Lots are available in Clover Community Cemetery.

“Everyone we interacted with was very friendly and helpful!”

Keely

Paintball Sports Promotions